The Vice President of Programs/Executive Director, must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in business, communications, or a related field. Requirements also include a minimum of five years chamber of commerce experience with at least three years direct chamber of commerce management experience.
- Will oversee delegated Chamber of Commerce projects, programs, and services
- Will submit a monthly report to the President/CEO outlining key activities
- Chamber of Commerce and Communications staff implement a variety of programs such as Membership Breakfasts, Business After Hours, Net@Nites, Business Expos, Leadership South Broward, Trainings, Tri-Chamber Golf Outing, Pinnacle Awards.
- Other areas of responsibility include overseeing various committees and programs related to business seminars, education, healthcare, women in business, and others
- Will assist in membership recruitment and retention efforts
- Will assist president in developing a three year strategic plan
- Must have impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate effective public speaking skills
- Must be passionate about promoting the Miramar Pembroke Pines Regional Chamber of Commerce and its subsidiaries
- Must be technically sound in chamber of commerce practices
- Must be able to prepare clear, concise, and accurate reports
- Must have a proven track record of chamber of commerce success
- Must demonstrate effective leadership, supervisory, and motivational skills
- Must be able to help plan, direct, and evaluate work of subordinates
- Must be able to effectively interact with the Chamber staff, boards, investors, community leaders, elected officials, university officials, existing businesses, members, and volunteers that are essential in carrying out the mission of the Chamber
- Must exude confidence yet demonstrate humility
- Must have a sincere concern for helping maintain and create first class chamber of commerce programs
- Other duties will be required as assigned by the ADP President
Please submit cover letter, resume, salary history, and salary requirements electronically to Robert Goltz, President/CEO, Miramar Pembroke Pines Regional Chamber of Commerce, at email@example.com.
The Miramar Pembroke Pines Regional Chamber of Commerce is a private, non-profit regional chamber of commerce, community development, and leadership building organization representing South Broward County, Florida, comprised of City of Miramar, Town of Pembroke Park, City of Pembroke Pines, Town of Southwest Ranches, City of Weston, City of West Park with a population base exceeding 406,373. The Chamber has more than 650 members. Our mission statement is “The Miramar Pembroke Pines Regional Chamber of Commerce advances its membership business agenda through advocacy, leadership and engagement. For additional information, please visit www.miramarpembrokepines.org.